What's On December 2018
• 7.00 pm Armstrong Hall - Cossham Hall World Dance 7-10pm
• If you are interested in learning about the arts, in its widest sense, why not join The Arts Society Severn Valley. We meet in the Town Hall in Chipping Sodbury normally on the third Monday of each month. In addition to the lecture programme, we arrange Days of Special Interest which examine facets of the arts in greater detail, as well as visits to art galleries, museums and gardens plus trips abroad. Full details can be found on our website www.svdfas.co.uk.
So come along, have a cup of coffee, enjoy the lecture and, perhaps, do some shopping in this lovely market town. Visitors are charged £6 so, if you would like to “try before you buy”, please e-mail email@example.com
• Ladies Shiatsu Massage - Sports Rehabilitation Clinic in Iron Acton every Wednesday between 3-8 pm. Naturally restore your energy levels and improve your overall health and lifestyle. Contact Anna on 07487 511516 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book your treatment session.
•11.00 am - 1.30 pm Armstrong Hall - Excell Room Recycled Teenagers Lunch Club
• 8pm Yoga-Lattes at Castle School www.zumbathornbury.com
• 6pm Zumba at Castle School www.zumbathornbury.com
• 7pm Zumba Toning at Castle School www.zumbathornbury.com
•Sunbeams toddler and parent group Thornbury Methodist church hall Every Tuesday 1.15pm to 2.45pm in term time Time and space to share themed activities with your children ( 0 to 4 years) Contact janet_mann@ hotmail.com or email@example.com
•2.00 pm Armstrong Hall Cossham Hall Tea Dance 01454 412060
•2.00 pm. Armstrong Hall, Committee Room Lip Reading Classes
•Wednesdays Bellydance Classes with Sacha from 7.30pm . Contact Sacha on 07971 578151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details. Ridgewood Community Association, Yate BS37 4AF
•Growing Ideas Garden Club meets at 7.30pm on the first Wednesday of the month from September to June (with a break at Christmas) in the Watkins Room in the Old Grammar School Rooms, Chipping Sodbury. Annual Subs are £15.00 and visitors pay £3. We have a varied programme of speakers and the occasional workshop and a trip during the summer to gardens or a place of gardening interest. We support Sodbury in Bloom. We are a friendly club and by no means all expert gardeners. We enjoy sharing what knowledge we do have and welcome visitors to any of our meetings. If anyone is interested in joining or just finding out about our club they are welcome to come to a meeting or phone Naomi Gathercole on 01454 314476.
•8.00 pm. Armstrong Hall Ceroc Dance
•Avon Harmony are a Ladies A Cappella / barbershop chorus. We welcome visitors for a no obligation taster session. We rehearse at the dance studio, Fairfield High School, Allfoxton Road, Bristol BS7 9NL. Every Thursday evening 7.30pm - 9.45pm. Tel: Mary 07954170532.
•Stokes Singers, a mixed voice community choir meet every Thursday during term time at Coniston Community Centre, Patchway BS34 5LP from 7.30 to 9.30pm. New members are welcome to try their first 2 rehearsals free of charge. For more information go to www.stokessingers.org.uk or phone Membership Secretary Liz on 01454 614148
• 2.00 pm. Armstrong Hall Committee Room Canasta Club
• Alveston: Marlwood School Marlwood Folk Companions, 7:45 – 9:15pm (term time only). 01454 414365 Peter.email@example.com
•1.30pm Zumba Gold at Thornbury Leisure Centre
•10am STRONG by Zumba at the New Sports Complex, Castle School www.zumbathornbury.com
•Thornbury parkrun is a free, weekly, 5km run or walk, organised entirely by volunteers and taking place every Saturday at 9am on the Mundy Playing Fields. Register once, print your barcode and just turn up. See www.parkrun.org.uk/thornbury”
• Thornbury Ramblers walk. See www.thornburyramblers.org.uk for details, or ring 01454 413924
•10.30am Zumba at the New Sports Complex, Castle School www.zumbathornbury.com